When you find the content on www.TheBizFarmer.com useful, you may wish to share it. That’s great! Please keep in mind the following:
You Don’t Have to Ask Me…
You are more than welcome to do any of the following without asking for my permission (consider it granted!)
- Link to my site or any specific post on my site.
- Carve out less than 200 words and re-post it on any other site, as long as you link back to my original post.
- Print and/or make up to 50 copies of my posts to share internally within your own team, company or organization.
- Publish my posts in any non-commercial publication (like a company newsletter, etc.), as long as you include this copyright notice: “© 2015, The Biz Farmer LLC. All rights reserved. Originally published at www.TheBizFarmer.com.”
You Must Ask Me First…
Before you do one of the following, you must obtain my specific, written consent:
- Use this content for commercial purposes, including selling or licensing printed or digital versions of my content.
- Alter, transform, or build upon this work.
Re-posting My Content
You may not re-post my posts in their entirety. This is because search engines will penalize websites for publishing duplicate content and, since they often can’t tell which site has the original post, I may be penalized for allowing you to re-post my content. If you wish to re-post my content, please adhere to the 200-word excerpt with a link, as described in the first section above.
If you have other use for my content that is not covered here, please contact me.